söndag 14 december 2014

Last week...

Both girls were sick last week so we stayed at home Mon - Thursday. They had a regular cold, nothing serious. Jamie's breathing got a little affected but she only needed medicin one afternoon/night! So a lot better than the previous rounds with therapy up to every third hour.

We tried to work on the Christmas feeling at home and I think the Tree actually brought the right mood to our house.  We always have a real one...you got to smell it! I brought some ornaments from Sweden as well so we have a pretty traditional Tree with some extra colorful lights that the rest of the family had to have...  It did actually turn out good anyway and I believe that we have a kind of picture- perfect Tree to brighten the cloudy December days!

This week I also started to work a little more regular. .. I do translations from English to Swedish for different financial firms and three websites that will launch within foreseeable future. It is based in Europe..hehe.. So I go over to the USA finally have permission to work and now I got this job from Europe ( or well I guess it is global,  some from China to)...  It's interesting and a bit challenging but that's good I needed to kick on my brain again... It's been on only Mama mode long enough now! So we will see how long this project lasts,  but no matter what it gives good experience and I can use that for similar projects later on..

Here are pictures from last week. I will try to take more pictures on the tree later..and try to take photos for Christmas cards...Natalie wants to wear the same dress she had last year,  but she's had that one soo much so it barely hangs together...  I'm sure she'll be happy for a new one!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar