torsdag 4 december 2014

December...

Finally time for the Christmas month!  I remember I loved this time of the year when I was a little girl...then for a few years it turned into too many visits in such a short time frame so it almost became more stress than joy... Now when we have our two girls, Christmas is so much fun again. I truly enjoy to see them experience new memories and take part of the best things about the Holidays.  

We dont do it to the extreme but I want to make sure they get into a Christmas mood with baking, doing simple crafts, decorate, seeing Christmas lights,  hopefully visit a Christmas market somewhere and of course have alot of cozy time at home.

It's going to feel a little strange to celebrate without my beloved family and friends in Sweden and we will surely miss all of you! But this year we take part of the American christmas and next year we might be in Sweden again... It's good that we at least are able to update each other fast and easy nowadays!

This is last week in pictures...

Natalie and I had a memorable evening when we went to see "The Nutcracker" performed by New York Theater Ballet. Such an inspiration for my little girl!!

Yesterday we saw the Christmas Parade in Neosho after playing all day with the Sims family! I can say both girls slept good last night..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar